In this review, we will look for the best electric spiralizer for you. Knowing what to watch out for in seeking the best electric vegetable spiralizer will help you choose the best electric spiralizer to buy.
The Best Electric Spiralizers, According to Our Editors
A spiralizer is a unique kitchen gadget that helps you get creative with fruit and vegetables. Whether you need to encourage your kids to eat their fruit and vegetables or you want a healthier lifestyle, a spiralizer transforms any meal into a colorful culinary creation.
Best Electric Spiralizer Reviews
- Creates delicious spirals with hard vegetables in seconds
- Includes 2 Spiralizer Blades sized for spaghetti and fettuccine noodles
- Dispenses noodles directly into large capacity prep bowl
- Disassembles easily for fast clean up by hand or in the top rack of dishwasher
- Designed with Food Pusher and Chute to easily guide vegetables into Spiralizer blade
- Make quick work of creating uniform spirals from fruits and vegetables for curly fries, salads, garnishes and more
- Three stainless steel blades create spaghetti cut (1/8th inch), fettuccine cut (1/4th inch), or ribbon cut noodles
- Removable blade box keeps blades clean, safe and organized when not in use and stores onboard
- Food holder with sharp teeth holds food securely while spiralizing and dishwasher-safe
- Rotating handle turns fruits and vegetables to spiralize Side handle advances fruits and vegetables through blades and folds up for compact storage; Stronghold suction cup for non-slip stability on countertops
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Norton, Daniel (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 129 Pages - 06/06/2017 (Publication Date)
- 50 % smaller once folded
- Compact design for an easy storage
- Suction-grip feet for added stability
- Food holder with pusher guide to keep your food in place
- 3 interchangeable blades
- Original Product
- ✹ Package Included : 1 x Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer
- ✹ Color : Multi (Send As Per Stock Availability)
- ✹ Material : Plastic & Stainless Steel
- ✹ Size: 14 cm x 7 cm
- ✹ Perfect, delicious pasta without the carbs
- This product will be an excellent pick for you
- This product comes in a proper packaging
- Easy to maintain
- Thicker Blade Opening Means No Shredded Zucchini with both our veggie noodle and ribbon blade.
- No Clogging Or Jamming . No more shredding your veggies to mush. Our Extra Sharp Blades make precision cuts for Sturdy Zoodles that can stand up even in thick sauces and soups!
- Take your health to the next level with our Premium Spiralizer. It is also a great way to get your kids to eat veggies.
- Spiral Slicer Spiralizer Complete Bundle - Vegetable Cutter - Zucchini Pasta Noodle Spaghetti Maker.
The best spiralizers are the ideal tool for anyone trying to eat more veg, cut carbs or follow Paleo, vegan, raw or gluten-free diets. And, thanks to their simplicity, picking the best spiralizer can have a huge effect on the quality of the food you eat.
Finding the best electric spiralizer may not be easy if it is your first time searching. Regardless if it is your first time or not, there are still many competitive brands to choose from on the market.
After seeing these top 10 products and learning about each of them, you might have begun to think about your version of the best electric vegetable spiralizer. This is good because what you want to use one for and your current circumstance in the kitchen can make it easier for you to decide on which to purchase.
Here are some common factors that can help you pick the best electric spiralizer to buy:
- Quick& easy to assemble – All electric spiralizers have parts to assemble. Most also include attachments, such as blades and containers. Having a quick and easy to assemble spiralizer can help you feel more motivated to prepare meals. It can especially help you be more focused on what meals to prepare rather than worrying about how long it will take to set up.
- Dishwasher safe– Now, this may not seem important, but when you realize the number of parts of the electric spiralizer you have to clean each night, you’ll surely start keeping an eye out for a dishwasher safe spiralizer. Some electric spiralizers that have blade attachments may not be suitable for the dishwasher, so they must be washed by hand. This can present risks if you regularly give children chores to wash the dishes.
- The blades – This is probably the most important factor you want to look out for when scouting for the best electric spiralizer to buy. When choosing the right tool, you want the one that will do the job. So, finding the best electric vegetable spiralizer will depend on what you want or need it for. Believe it or not, many people are attracted to the, “All in one package” or “It has everything deal”. This may sound appealing, but many of the parts or additions never get used. This, unfortunately, doesn’t give value to your money.
These are just a few factors to help you decide. In addition, ask yourself questions, such as:
- “How often will I use it?”
- “What do I want to make with it?”
- “How much time do I have to cook or prepare each night?”
- “Who or how many people do I prepare meals for each day?”
These questions can lead you to other factors that can help you find the best electric spiralizer for you.
What foods can you Spiralize?
There are a variety of foods that you can spiralize, including but not limited to:
- Sweet potatoes
- And many more!
Frequently Asked Question
What Is The Best Electric Spiralizer For Sweet Potatoes?
Some spiralizers are great all-rounders, but there are some that are great for specific uses, such as the Cuisinart SSL-100 Prep Express Spiralizer. As well as the usual spiralizing ingredients, this does wonders on sweet potatoes.
What is The Best Electric Spiralizer For Hard Vegetables?
Another great option for cutting hard vegetables is the Ontel Veggetti Power 4-in-1 Electric Spiralizer. Not only is this machine meant for tough veggies, but it can also hold them comfortably with its larger than average sized container or catcher.
Which electric spiralizer is best?
If you’re looking for an electric spiralizer, there are a few things to consider. First, decide what type of food you’ll be spiralizing. Some foods, like carrots and potatoes, work better with horizontal spiralizers, while others, like zucchini and squash, work better with vertical spiralizers.
Once you’ve decided on the type of food you’ll be spiralizing, look for a model that has adjustable blade settings. This way, you can create thick or thin noodles depending on your preference. Additionally, make sure the spiralizer you choose is easy to clean – some models have dishwasher-safe parts, which makes cleanup a breeze.
Finally, consider your budget when selecting an electric spiralizer. Models range in price from around $25 to $100.
Can I Spiralize with my food processor?
It’s possible to spiralize with a food processor, but it’s not the easiest way to do it. If you have a processor with a spiralizer attachment, that will work best. If not, you can try using the shredding disk or the slicing disk. Just make sure the vegetables are cut into small pieces so they’ll fit in the feed tube.
We have looked at 10 different products that you can consider. Though there are more types of spiralizers out there, these are the top 10 best electric spiralizers we have found.
Having the best electric vegetable spiralizer is essential to getting your cooking preparations done the way you want. For every cook, whether at home or in a restaurant, productivity is important, if not vital. This helps to get your meals ready on time.
Choosing the best electric spiralizer to buy will open possibilities for expressing your creative nature, your desire to eat healthily, and providing you with amazing veggie meals for the day your visitors come.
It is safe to say that to choose the best electric spiralizer is to choose what YOU love.